Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Love Bug Valentine CAS


After seeing Michelle Suit's regular card she made with this little bug on it, I fell in love with him. I thought wouldn't he be a really cute little valentine all by himself? I posted a picture of the punches I used in another photo on here. You can view Michelle's card at http://disneysuitsme.blogspot.com/2014/01/meet-stanley-love-bug.html
Supplies you will need:
2 1/2" Circle Punch - to make card fold a piece of 5 1/2" WW in half and leave a bit of the fold showing and punch out.
Extra Large Oval - Using a scrap of Coastal Cabana punch out to antennas as shown in picture.
Small Heart - 4 Real Red Hearts
1 2/" Circle - 1 Whisper White, 2 Basic Black, 1 Real Red
3/4" Circle - 2 Whisper White
1" Circle - 2 Basic Black half circles (I found it easiest to punch them out at the side of the paper.
Starburst Framelits -
Medium Framelit - 1 Coastal Cabana
Smallest Framelit - 2 Coastal Cabana
Tip - I started by adding antennas to the back of the Coastal Cabana piece then added card to back of it. I used glue dots to affix hearts to antennas so I added one on each side. Then I added feet, mouth, cheeks (dimensionals), eyes, then nose (dimensional). Finished with highlights using White Gel Pen.

3 comments:

Yapha said...

Oh my gosh, that is crazy cute!! I love him!

Dianne Sisneros said...

Love the display of supplies....

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

WOW that is sooo stinkin cute!!!! I love it!!!