Good morning! and Happy Halloween! Oh, have we got a fun treat for you today. Because there are five Thursdays this month, it's time for a Blog Hop featuring our four team members. If you are following the "Hop" in order then you have just arrived from the ever so crafty Sarah Wills' Blog. Each of us has come up with a super fun little 3D Halloween Treat. FREE easy directions are found in our blog post today. So be sure and hop around to all four!
Spooky Fun Treat Holder
To Every Season
Basic Black: (1) 8 1/2" x 2" and a scrap
Gorgeous Grape: scrap
Granny Apple Green: (1) 2 1/2" x 1/4"
Designer Series Paper:(DSP)
Brights Collection Gorgeous Grape (1) 6" x 1 3/4", (1) 2" x 1 3/4"
Tools: Big Shot, Brick and Mortar 3D Emboss Folder, Ornate Frames Stampin' Cut & Emboss (Holiday Catalog), Punches: Classic Label, Delightful Tag Topper, Every Season Punch Pack (Bat), Memento Black Ink, Adhesive, Dimensionals
Accessories: 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon Granny Apple Green (6"), 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon Black (10"), Candy (I used two Reese Pumpkins)
Quick & Easy Directions:
1. Score the 8 1/2" x 2" piece of basic Black CS at 3 3/4" and 4 3/4". Punch both ends using the Delightful Tag Topper Punch. Run each end through the Big Shot using the Brick Emboss Folder. No need to emboss the (middle) section as it will be the bottom. Fold the sides up.
2. Score the 6" piece DSP at 1", 2", 4"and 5". Putting adhesive on both of the 1" ends and the 2" piece attach it to the Black piece about 1/2" up from the bottom. Add adhesive to the smaller piece of DSP and attach it over the back pieces the may have a gap showing.
3. Using the Big Shot and Ornate Frames cut out the one shown above in Black and the other in Gorgeous Grape. Stamp "Happy Halloween" using Memento Black on the Grape piece. Attach the piece with saying to the black ornate frame with Dimensionals.
4. Punch both ends of the 1/4" strip of Granny Apple Green with the Classic Label Punch as shown in the picture below.
5. Adhere the Green strip to the back of the black ornate piece in the middle. Then using adhesive attach this to your treat holder. Using scrap of Black punch out 2 bats and adhere them to the front of your treat holder as shown. Add your treats at this time.
6. Thread the piece of Granny Apple Green Ribbon through the holes at the top of Treat Holder halfway. Tie the Glittered Black Ribbon around the Granny Apple Green Ribbon into a bow. Your Spooky Fun Treat Holder is finished!
A few more pictures:
I hope you've enjoyed my fun little Halloween Project. Now it's time for you to "Hop" on over to Nicolle Belesimo's Blog and see what "Spooky Fun" she has come up with. Just click on the button to go to her blog now.