Besides die-cutting the letters out in Regal Rose and Chocolate Chip, I also cut some out of cardboard to lift the letters up of the paper. I also added a thinner layer of the cardboard that comes behind the DS paper behind the Piroquette Pink and the Polka Dot layers. For the butterfly I added two small flower leaf dies from the Birds and Blooms Die and two 1/4" circles. Then used the 1/4" Chocolate grosgrain ribbon for the butterfly body!
Then I added a couple of the flowers again from the Birds and Blooms Die to finish it off! Tada! I saw this idea on somebodies blog or gallery, but I can't for the life of me find it. If someone knows, please tell me so I can give credit for this wonderful idea. Plus I'ld really like to see the other one again! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by. Gotta go weed my flower bed some more. The weather has been great for the last couple of days! Fingers crossed that we'll soon be back in the fields!