Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Metal Flashing Flower Tea Light Holders

This was one of a pair of Tea Light Holders I made for my Hostess at my last workshop. They are so fun and easy to make! Can't wait to make some using Coke cans! Top view.
Side view.
I put them together using glue dots, our mono didn't seem to want to dry. They are very light weight and the glue dots worked wonderful. No sharp edges either. So what are you waiting for get your Big Shot and Flower Folds die out and give it a try! and if you don't have one I'd love to order one for you!

3 comments:

Yapha said...

So awesome!!! These look amazing!

Sunflower Stamper said...

Those are awesome!! I need to give it a try!!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering about the edges - so glad you pointed that out. Will definitely give this a shot!