Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sale-a-bration Blog Hop Stop #3!


Hi everyone and welcome to stop #3 of the Stampin' Addicts Sale-a-bration Blog Hop. There are 21 stops along the Hop filled with great ideas. As you know during Sale-a-bration for every $50 you spend you get to pick a FREE product of your choice out of the flyer!!! If you have been following the Hop in order you have just come from Jennifer's blog where she did a super job creating projects using the Punch Bunch set. The FREE product I am featuring during the Hop is the Ice Cream Parlor DSP & Quick Accents Pack! and I LOVE it!!! So here we go...
The first picture is a group shot of what I made using the Pack. This pack is so much fun! You really don't even have to use stamps with them to make a notecard or two.
I made 3 cards using the pack with a minimum of stamping. I used the Punch Bunch stamp set on two of the cards. Also the 1" and 1 1/4" circle punches, SU markers, the Scallop Trim Border Punch and some of the Ice Cream Parlor Ribbon for accent.I also used Peach Parfait, Pear Pizazz, Pacific Point and Old Olive cardstock to add some background to my cards.
And now for some chocolate. You know me, everything looks and taste better with chocolate. This is a band-aid tin I alter in the Melon Mambo and the Peach Parfait, you know I didn't really like the PP until I put it with the Melon Mambo and now it's really growing on me. Ties different strips of ribbon on the handle, add a couple of York Peppermint patties covered with the DSP and you have a great little gift to give away. Did I say give away? Ok, leave me a comment and I'll select a random winner after the Hop to send the little tin and mints to. (limited to US resident only, please.) I hope you've enjoyed the Hop so far and now it's time to Hop on over to Joyce's blog where she has done a beautiful job of featuring the Digital Content CD which has the Sale-a-Bration items in it!!! Happy hopping.





53 comments:

Lisa Marie Naples said...

Cute ideas

Jamie Adcock said...

Great projects Twila! I absolutely love your style.

Holly / InkPaperStamps said...

Goodness, these projects are so cute with that Ice Cream Parlor DSP! I especially like the chocolate. . . . .

Martha said...

Super cute! I love the band aid tin with the handle...where on earth did you find one with a handle?? Love it!

Martha
marthahadd0ck {at} msn.com

Anonymous said...

Great ideas and who can resist trying them out. Thanks so much for sharing.
Seletta
selettahenry@cox.net

MaryJo said...

these projects are sooo cute - I love the colors together. Like anything that has chocolate in it!!!

Betty said...

Twila,
Now how did I know your project would involved chocolate??? This is totally SWEET!

Tanya Boser said...

Mmmmm, chocolate! seriously though, these projects are adorable :)

Amy said...

So cute, Twila! I am making a note to try that Melon Mambo/Peach Parfait color combo now!

Add Ink and Stamp said...

Twila I love what you did with the Accents and paper! I never thought to recycle a bandaid container!

Margaret said...

Very clever! Now I need--and this is't usually a wish we have!--to find a way to use up my tin of band aids quickly!

Unknown said...

Very cute. I am not good about using my accent pieces. Your ideas are wonderful.

Yapha said...

Fabulous projects!! I love the ones with Punch Bunch, but the ones without any stamping at all are amazing!

jengd said...

Great stuff! I love the simplicity of your cards and that tin is adorable!

Cindy said...

Great way to demonstrate that quick and easy can also mean fabulous! Punch Bunch is first on my list of SAB items I want!

Patty said...

Cute projects. I wouldn't have thought to put mambo with peach -- but they look great.

Lori said...

great,creative ideas.

Penny Geigner said...

Great color combo and projects. I love when you use something so simple as a bandaid box and Voila! It's an amazing container! Penny

Anonymous said...

Wow - those colors DO look good together. Not sure I would have tried them, either! The little bandaid tin is SO cute!

Jen Timko said...

What an awesome showcase of this DSP! And here I thought I knew what I was getting with my SAB order...

Babe O'Mara said...

Great projects, really cute. Love the bandaid tin. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us.

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Kandi said...

So cute! Love the colors

Carmen said...

Love love the band aid tin!! That would sure cheer someone up fast!! Great cards too!

Kathy said...

I love that set! Thanks for the great ideas.

Kate Stockman said...

These projects are so cute.

Deb B (Debadoo) said...

Great job Twila! I really love the cute little note cards. Love the chocolate too! lol

Sunflower Stamper said...

Great job! I struggled using the accents, but I think I made it too hard. Yours are simple and sweet and I love them all!!

Krystal De Leeuw said...

Fabuloua job Twila!!! Can't wait to get these freebies. Love what you did with the band-aid tin. So fun!!

Kim said...

I love what you did for projects! A great way to showcase the DSP and Quick Accents. At my house, those mints would be eated and the wrappers stuffed with paper after stamping all night! lol

Joan Brenizer said...

Twila, your tin and cards are way too cute! I love everything that you make. I miss you!

Mamma Sherri said...

I am so glad I ordered that paper this week. I love it. Your cards and things are great.

RhondaG - The Stampin' Bunny said...

Adorable projects! If I didn't already have these, I'd definitely want them. Great job!

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Very Cool collection Twila. Great job showcasing the pack. Those mints look so tastey and the tin is fab...I'm crossing my fingers and toes...LOL! I'll have to remember that color combo too.

Susie said...

So very creative. :) Great projects.
Susie
susies@twcny.rr.com

Anonymous said...

Love your projects. the tin is so cute. Thank you Dianne Bell peggydiannebell@yahoo.com

Eleanor said...

Love your use of the bandaid tin! Who wouldn't love chocolate?

Susan said...

awesome creations! I love the melon mambo, fell in love with that color immediately! The best giveaways are always the handmade creations!
Thanks for the opportunity :)
Susan

Anonymous said...

Great ideas! Love the band aid tin with the chocolate! Too cute!
Debbie Hughes
mama1duk@aol.com

Jackie said...

Thanks for the cute ideas. I love the band aid tin idea especially!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Such fun projects! Love the colors, the detail, and the stamper!

Marie said...

There are so many ideas and so little time, thanks for sharing. Marie

Heidi Baks said...

I'm so glad you used the die cuts. I'm always a little befuddled with them. Great ideas!

Bev Gomez said...

Awesome projects Twila. I think all of your projects are the best! I love all of them!

Laurie Buss said...

The tin is so cute, and I agree, I like the Peach with the Melon. What a bright (thinking Spring here in Southeast Wisconsin!) cheery color combination! LOVE it!

Jessica Watts said...

Twila,

You're right the Peach Parfait and the Melon Mambo are great together! It reminds me summer time. I love it.

Jessica

Gail said...

Great projects!
Don't enter me in the draw, from Canada here!

Melissa said...

Cute projects, Twila!

Sarah said...

Great projects Twila - I love that little tin - how cute is that?

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Way too cute!! I love all them!!! I can't even pick which is my favorite! lol Awesome!!

Jill said...

Love your projects!! very creative

Barbara Welch said...

Awesome projects, love them all.

JulieA said...

Wow, you did a FABULOUS job! I love all of your projects!

Becky said...

Cute ideas. I have been loving all the ideas around to cover candy. I send them to my nieces and nephews!