Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Another Envelope Purse Scrapbook

 I made this one for a swap over at UStamp, I hope my friend likes it.  I made it using some of our pretty new DSP paper, sure glad I bought three packs of it because I LOVE IT!!!  It's called Flirtatious Specialty Paper.  I also used one of our new punches!!!SQUEAL!!! (sorry, I just can't contain my love for this new book!)  The new punch is called Lace Ribbon Boarder Punch.  I also used the stamp sets Circle Circus and Word Play, Notes and Details, & Smarty Pants.
Here's an inside shot.  I think it turned out very pretty.  I actually like the Melon Mambo with the Pumpkin Pie.  It really pops!...I got my name badge for convention in the mail today. Squeal!!!!!!!!! Just one more week!!!!!Have a great day!!!!

4 comments:

Gloria Dojlido said...

This is gorgeous! Maybe I'll bump into you at convention!!!

Miss Matchy said...

Twila this project is epic! I hope you'll be sharing the instructions soon. Is it possible it's in the next UStamp session?

Unknown said...

This is totally awesome Twila!! I will be featuring this project on My Crafty Picks #24 with a link back to your blog on 7-10-11. If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

Take care and see you at Convention!!
Tiffany
www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Twila, you have such fabulous ideas on your blog!! I'm amazed everytime I come here!