Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My Daughter is Having Triplets! WoHOo!


I finally completed and printed off a project using MDS and you know what it wasn't that hard at all and it was really fun. My daughter is pregnant with triplets so this is her shower invite we came up with, plus since she has one more shower it was very easy to just change the info and print out more.  We are all going to be super busy taking care of these babies, please let me know if you'd like to come over and help out during a feeding. lol:)


2 comments:

Brenda Rigby Riehle said...

Stopped over from Stampin' Connection to check out your blog, and it looks great!! Congratulations on the upcoming birth of triplet grandbabies; I will look forward to seeing some pictures--what a blessing! I'm your newest follower, and I hope you'll stop to visit and follow me too. www.stampandscrapwithbrenda.blogspot.com

Laura-Lee said...

Congratulations! Beautiful job on the invitation. Stopped by from Stampin' Connection - hope you stop by my blog and follow me too :) http://www.lauraleestamps.com