Sunday, January 19, 2014

Happy Birthday "CAS" Mom



I received this beautiful card Saturday in the mail for my birthday from Lois Henderson over at Split Coast Stampers.  Such a pretty happy card.  I loved it!  Inside the card was a piece of paper with this saying typed on it.
I didn't sign this card before I sent it off to you,
instead it holds my warmest thoughts invisible, but true.
So if you find you need to brighten someone's day,
then take this card and sign it and send it on it's way.
I thought, what a great idea and a nice little saying that I might want to put in a card sometime or maybe one of my online friends might want to use it to.  And that's why I'm sharing it with you.
Anyway back to my story, my mom's birthday was Saturday and I loved the card Lois sent me so much I thought I would CAS it and give one to my mom, so here's mine.
I changed up the color palette and made mine Coastal Cabana.  I'm really thinking that this is my new favorite and go to color.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: