Monday, December 14, 2015

Stampin' Friends Blog Hop December

  Happy Thursday!  Welcome to the Stampin' Friends December Blog Hop!  There are 3 guest bloggers this month and  I am super excited to be one of them.  Other guest bloggers for the month of December are - Maria Willis and Barbara Welch.   Be sure to check out all the great blogs for this month's Hop!
  If you are following the Hop in order you have just arrived from Andrea Pancrazio's Blog.  What great projects she shared with us! There are 13 stops along the Hop so I hope you will join us for all of them.
  Christmas is my favorite time of year so I was really happy to be chosen to join in on this Hop.  So let's get on to my projects.
I chose to use the stamp set "Peaceful Pines" and the Framlit Dies "Perfect Pines" from Stampin' Up! for my projects.
A closer view of my card shows that I used the dryer sheet technique with some Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to give the background a softer background.  First I stamped the trees in Mossy Meadow ink and stamped off every other tree.  Then added a dryer sheet that had been sprayed with spray adhesive then added the glitter on top.  I layered a strip of Mossy Meadow behind it and then Real Red then finally onto a Crumb Cake cardbase.  I then added focal point, a tree with some dimensionals to make it stand out a little more.
For my 3-D Project I chose to make a little treat holder that can easily hang from a tree or be used to tie on a special present.  I used one of the mini Tic Tac containers in mine.  Starting with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch I made a back for my holder then added a little box to the front of it.  I made some fun shred by cutting real skinny strips of cardstock and then wadding it up.  Adding some fun Polka Dot DSP adds some color to the project.  I freyed some wide burlap ribbon and used some of those pieces for my ribbon.  (I love the texture of freyed ribbon)
Thank you for stopping by to check out my projects.  
Time for a Give-Away!
My favorite Holiday is Valentine's Day.  I have always loved making and collecting Valentine's.  Good luck!
Now it's time to hop on over to Lisa Altman's Blog and see what fun projects she has made to share with us.






Here is a list of all the bloggers and their blogs that are included in December's Stampin Friends Hop.










http://bluetricyclecrafts.blogspot.com/2015/12/stampinfriendschristmas.html

24 comments:

Unknown said...

That Tic Tac holder is so neat-a perfect gift idea!

Create with Bev said...

I love 3d items and I will definitely be casing the Tic Tac Holder. Just love it!

Cindy said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Love the tic tac holder . Great idea. Thanks for sharing. Enjoyed your blog! Merry Christmas and a very blessed 2016!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card and holder. The holder can be used for so many goodies!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the how to on the tic tac box, I really like it.

Unknown said...

such an adorable tic tac holder and card! i love them!

debbiemomof6 said...

love the tic tac container,,,,very cute ideas

Gina Ward said...

My Favorite Holiday is also Valentine's Day!

Card Bomb said...

I love this stamp set! ...and I don't have it. So that means I especially love to see projects using it. I love your card-the drier sheet technique was perfect for it. The tic-tac holder is awesome too. It would make a perfect additions to a gift or as a fun "edible" ornament.
-Maria

M said...

Awesome card and tic-tac holder!

Unknown said...

Love the tic-tac holder!! Such a great idea for a gift!!

Anonymous said...

love your projects, Very cute ideas,

Anonymous said...

love your projects, Very cute ideas,

Sendy! said...

So cool I love the 3-D project with the tick tags. I will have to try the dryer technic I never heard of this until now thanks for sharing....

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Beautiful card and love your little tic-tac treat holder! Precious!

Diane S. said...

I really like that tic tac holder and card. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

I love this stamp. I want to get this one for sure. The card is super cute and so is the little tic tac box.

Judi said...

Love your card, and love your unique take on the Tic-Tac holder!

Barbara Welch said...

I love this stamp set. The tic tac treat holder is very cute and your card is beautiful using the dryer sheet technique. Merry Christmas

Siara Acdal said...

These are awesome projects! Love that Tic-Tac Holder!

Regina said...

Oh, what a lovely set! The little Tic-Tac-Holder is great!

The Lady & Her Stamps said...

Totally gonna need to case your tick tac holder! Love it!!!

Gina Ward said...

Hi Twila! I wanted to say thank you for the gift from winning the December Blog Hop! I will sure enjoy the Stampin' Up Baker's Twine you sent me. Thank you very much!

Sandi said...

Adorable gift box. Can u share directions/dimensions on how to construct the Tic Tac holder?
Thank you. Sandi