Friday, September 2, 2016

Stampin Addicts Fall Holiday Blog Hop

Hello everyone and welcome to the 2016 annual Stampin' Addicts Fall Holiday Blog Hop.  This hop begins Friday, Sept 2 at noonest and runs through Sunday September 4th.  For your convenience if you want to hop later on or check back on some info we have added perma links to make it easier to find our post.  Oh boy!  there are so many wonderful new fun products in our Holiday catalog this years and I am so excited that we get to showcase some of them for you.  I think Fall is my favorite time of year.  There are 6 stops on this hop and if you are follow in order then you have just arrived from Yapha's Blog where she did an amazing job showcasing the stamp set Totally Trees.  Didn't she do a great job?  So now it's my turn to inspire you with some Halloween fun using the stamp set Spooky Fun bundled with the Halloween Scenes Edgelits Dies.
Here is a group shot of my projects I made.  Ooooooo!  This is gonna be so fun!
 For my first project I took my inspiration from the Holiday catalog.  It showed an example using the stamp set to make a treat sack.  So I played around with it and come up with this card.  The DSP I used for my projects is also found in the Holiday catty and called Halloween Night.

I had sooo much fun making this box card.  Eeekkkk!  This is such a fun style of card to make.  It folds up to fit nicely in an envelope and then makes a wonderful WOW!  When opened up.  I think my grandsons will love this one.
 Heheheheeee!  My last project is a little witchy fun luminary.  I made a base to fit the box down into and added some of the trees to the outside for a better spooky effect and added a few tombstones.  The window coverings of the box were made from the framelit die envelopes.  I love the thicker texture and frostiness of the look it gives.  I keep my framelits and edgelits in binders on magnetic sheets so they are just taking up space.  I was very happy with how it turned out.  Well that's all I have for you today.  Now it's time to hop on over to Rhonda's blog and see the fun and exciting projects she has for us using the stamp set Cookie Cutter Halloween.  Oh, It's gonna be good!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!







10 comments:

Natalie said...

Twila, these projects are AMAZING! I love all the detail you put into everything! That box card is incredible!!

libbystamps said...

Very cute projects! I'm inspired!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

I love, love, love the set of projects you made! Such a great halloweeney feel!

Twila said...

Thank you, Natalie. This bundle is so fun to play with.

Twila said...

Thank you, Libby.

Twila said...

Thank you, Sara. It is such a fun bundle.

Yapha said...

Twila!!! These are incredible!! That box card is amazing and the luminary is sheer brilliance!! Love them!

Betty said...

What a wonderful collection! You will have a lot of takers if you are offering this as a class! (Great photos too!)

Tanya Boser said...

What a fabulous collection of projects! I cannot pick a favorite, they are all just too cute :)Clever use for the framelit envelopes, mine are sitting empty in a drawer too!

RhondaG - The Stampin' Bunny said...

Amazing designs, Twila!! I LOVE your luminary as well as your box card, but they are all SO adorable! Gorgeous work!!