Thursday, January 19, 2017

Stampin Friends January Blog Hop - Love Theme

Hello! and welcome to this months Stampin' Friends Blog Hop.  Our theme this month is love. We have a great hop in store for you and if you have been following the hop in order you have just arrived here from Barbara Welch's Blog featuring her wonderful creations.  If you want to check back to take another look you can click on the button below and it will take you there.
DOn't forget to click on the next button at the bottom to continue on the hop with    blog.
So let's jump right in and show you what I have created for the Hop.
I chose to create a Valentine card with a matching Hershey Kiss Tent.
I chose to use the new Valentine Stamp Set called Sealed with Love.  Cardstocks I used were Pool Party, Real Red, Whisper White and the new DSP Paper Stack Sending Love.
For my Hershey Kiss Tent I chose the same colors and stamp set.  I actually made this project first then made the matching card.  I have posted a picture of the measurements for the tent.  I used the Scallop Tag Topper to finish off the edges at the tops of the treat holder.  I used a piece of our double sided Tear Tape to attach the Hershey Kisses.
Here are the measurements.  This is one of the easiest treat holder (tents) you will ever make!
Thanks so much for hopping with us today.  Now it's time to hop on over to Kirsteen Gill's Blog and see what crafty things she has come up with.
Don't forget to click on the NEXT Button.

Blogger List:

   1.  Elizabeth Jeanne
   3.  Kathie Rotti
   4.  Barbara Welch
   5.  Twila Davis     - You are here
   6.  Kirsteen Gill
   7.  Steph Jandrow
   8.  Lynn Streifert
   9.  Cindy Waldroff
 10.  Stacey Lane



17 comments:

Lynn Streifert said...

Twila, I love your kiss holder, thanks for sharing the directions!

Stampingindixie.com said...

Love the use of Pool Party with the Real Red. Great projects.

Unknown said...

Love the tag option

A Work of Carte said...

Pool Party and Real Red is one of my favorite color combinations. So pretty! Thanks for sharing the measurements for the candy holder too! I'll definitely be trying that!

Maureen said...

Such a great color combo - great projects!!!

Kim said...

Love the little kiss tent. Great project.

Salnclts said...

Great color combo!

Anonymous said...

So neat and clean. I really like them.

Unknown said...

Wow! I love your tag gift pouch an d you're coordinating card! Such a great idea to use blue as your base color, I never think about blue coordinating with the reds in love projects, but it looks fabulous! --Elizabeth Jeanne

Barbara Welch said...

I love these colors for Valentine's Day! Thanks for sharing the pattern for the treat.

Melanie said...

Thanks for sharing your projects and the pattern for the treat holder!

Unknown said...

love those 2 colors together!! didn't think they would go but awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Twila - I LOVE these colours and the elegant simplicity of your projects really jump out at me - definitely will be CASE-ing :)

Kim said...

Love your color combo! TFS!

Melissa Thomas, Sea to Sea Stampin said...

I love the pool party combo!!!!! Thanks for hopping with us!

Stampin and Scrappin with Steph said...

I love the color combo! So fun how the stamp set can look so different from one project to the next!

The Lady & Her Stamps said...

Love both your projects and the tutorial!! Thanks so much!