Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Customer Appreciation BINGO!

 Sunday afternoon was my Customer Appreciation BINGO event for all my customers.   There were a total of 38 that showed up to party with me.  I made each of them a fun little bag with some goodies in it using the Gift Bag Punch Board.
Here is a closeup of one of the little bags.  I used the new In Colors cardstock and DSP and added the cute new little bows to match.  I am starting to really fall in love with this punch board.  So many things you can make with it and quick too. 
 All set up and ready for my stampin' friends to arrive.
Table of BINGO! prizes.
Always a little stampin' to do.  I had two make-n-takes set up.
 Full House!  Wohoo!  or I should say Full Garage!
more stampin' friends,
and a couple more hiding in the corner.  I am grateful to each and everyone of these ladies, not because of their business but because of their friendship.  The best thing I like about my job is getting to meet new people and becoming lifelong friends.  Love it!  Thanks for stopping by and have a good day everyone!
Twila





No comments: