Thursday, July 13, 2017

3D Thursday Project Share

Good morning and welcome to another 3D Thursday FREE Project Share.  This week our featured stamper is Sarah Wills.  She has created a fun little S'mores Treat Bag.  I know you are gonna love!
Sarah created this cute little bag by using Stampin' Up's! Simply Score Board.
and look what is inside!  Your very own little S'mores kit!
Her little marshmallow man is adorable.  I hope you will join me in making this fun little treat!  What fun this would be to give out as little treats at a Birthday Party or special outdoor event.  Be sure and grab your FREE Project sheet below and get to crafting!
All supplies used to make this project can be purchased from my Stampin' Up! online store by clicking on the shop now icon on the left hand side of my blog.  Have a crafty day everyone!



No comments: