Thursday, January 18, 2018

3D Thursday - "Pop-Up" Box of Love

3D Thursday is here with a cute little pop-up box that I created.
This week is my turn to design a 3D project.  I wanted to do something fun for Valentine's Day.  I came up with a fun little pop-up box and of course it holds chocolate!  Further on down in my post you will find a link to download and print off directions to make your own little Panda pop-up box.
Here is my project...
I love this little panda! and his little love note.  As you pull open the box he pops up to greet you with a sweet message.  For the pop-up part I chose to use the Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration stamp set called Party Panda.  It'a a great little set that has 3 panda stamps in it.  And best of all you can receive it FREE with a $50 purchase now thru March 31.
The little box holds 3 Hershey Nuggets and is a sweet surprise along with the cute little pop-ups when opened.  The sweet little hearts are cut out using the heart framelit from the Wood Crate Framelit set.  The sayings stamped on the hearts are from the stamp set Ready to Pop and are a perfect match.
The box shut, is just as cute as it is opened.  I used the Pop of Pink Specialty DSP (found on Clearance Rack) for my box cover.  Using the bigger of the 2 new Scallop Circle punches, (1 3/8") adds a little frill to the top of the box.  
Thanks so much for checking in today to view our team project for the week.  If you have any questions, please feel free to message me.  I'd also love to hear what you think of my pop-up box. If you would like to order any Stampin' Up! products used in the making of this project or other fun crafty stuff please visit my website to place your order.


10 comments:

laura said...

Thanks for sharing, love it!

dselestial said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dselestial said...

That is so stinkin’ cute! I love it! Thank you for sharing!

Sara Nell Langland said...

This is such a cute idea--the panda set is perfect for it!

Eve N said...

This is so darling! Thank you for sharing the instructions....I'm definitely going to try it.

chezzakayewandellagal.blogspot.com.au said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chezzakayewandellagal.blogspot.com.au said...

What a cute box ! I am going to create this to show my ladies the possibilities are endless with these cute guys !

Janet Mireault said...

Just followed your tutorial and made a fun box for my Grandson for Valentine's - thanks so much for your amazing tutorial.

Unknown said...

Great post. Thanks for sharing.

Wordpress Popup Builder Plugin

albert said...

hey guys! try this game it's so nice https://games.lol/panda-pop/