Thursday, March 29, 2018

3D Thursday Blog Hop

Hi everyone!  Welcome to FREE 3D Thursday.  Have we got a treat for you this week.  Since March has five Thursday in it, our team is doing a blog hop.  So this week you will get four great projects.  The project each of us is doing will center around the Silver Mini Gable Boxes that are featured in the mini Occasions catalog.  Here is my project.

My Robot Treat Box
What a fun and brightly colored Robot costume this little guy is wearing.  My idea was to come up for a Halloween Treat Box, but I think this would make a fun little Boy's Birthday Party Treat Holder.
This fun little treat box would be a fun container to fill with treats for a Costume party, Birthday party or any other fun occasion.
It's so fun to make!  I love punch art and this project is packed full of punches!  Be sure and print the FREE PDF at the end of my post so you can make your own Robot Treat Box.
It's ready to fill up and to be givin away to some lucky little kiddo.  

Thanks so much for stopping by and as promised here is the link to the FREE Printable Project Sheet.
Here's a picture of the Gable boxes.  They can in the Occasions Mini Catalog.
I hope you have enjoyed my project today and now it's time to hop on over and see what Debbie has come up with over at her Blog Debbie's Designs.  Please click on the Next button below to keep on hopping.  Be sure and stop by all 4 team members blog. 
 Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!








1 comment:

Crafty Little Miss K said...

I have two grandsons who would love this! Thank You for the idea!