Thursday, July 19, 2018

3D Thursday - Altered Mini Comp Book

Hi and welcome to another addition of 3D Thursday.  This week it's my turn to be crafty so today's FREE printable project was created by me.  While looking at Pinterest, I found a neat new way to attach inks pen to mini comp books when altering them and thought I would give that a try.  Altering mini comp books has always been something I enjoy doing.  Here's my book and as usual the instructions are at the bottom of the post and are FREE to print off and enjoy.
I decorated this mini comp book using the Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper.  
 I went with the matching stamp set "Love What You Do" as my vocal point.  I added some of our pretty Share What You Love Artisian Pearls and a small Nature's Twine bow to the bouquet.  Stamping the outline first in Stazon Black and then filling in with Berry Burst.
 I used the retired Crop-a-dile to punch my holes in the book and threaded ribbon through the holes to hold my ink pen and to tie my book shut.
 I used a sweet little sentiment from the stamp set Very Vintage at the bottom of my book.  I hope you have enjoyed my project today.  Now if you are ready to make one the FREE Project Sheet can be found below.  Have a crafty day!




No comments: