Thursday, October 25, 2018

3D Thursday - Reindeer Treat Holder

Hello! and welcome to yet another great 3D Thursday.  Where every Thursday has a FREE project sheet for the project we create.  This week it's Debbie Henderson's turn from over at Debbie's Designs.  This week Debbie has come up with a super cute Die and Punch Art Reindeer Treat holder.  Let's check him out below.
Isn't he adorable!  He makes me smile just to look at him.  Debbie chose Early Espresso for her reindeer and added a Poppy Parade nose.  I think he is perfect!  EEEkkk!
...and some of my favorite chocolate treats fit inside.
One last view from the side.  If you would like to make this super cute little treat then please click on the link below to print your own Project Sheet.  As always feel free to order from my website by clicking on the link to the left side of my blog.
Happy crafting!


No comments: