Thursday, November 15, 2018

3D Thursday - Santa Suit Treat Holder

   Good morning!  Welcome to this week's 3D Thursday's post!  3D Thursday is a group of four Stampin' Up! Demos that enjoy creating 3D projects to share with you are friends.  If at anytime you would like to order anything please feel free to message me.  This week it is my turn to get crafty.  I'm ready to start thinking Christmas fun, so here's a fun little Treat Holder for you to create for FREE.  At the end of my post is a link to click on to print off the directions.   It is super simple and you can make 3 from one sheet of 8 1/2' x 11" piece of cardstock.  
Let's get started!
This cute little Santa Suit Treat Holder will hold 4 Hershey Nuggets.  Two in the front...
and two in the back.  I added a "Merry Christmas" to the back using the stamp from the stamp set Many Blessings.
The "HO, HO, HO" tag is stamped and cut out using the Tags and Tidings stamp set and matching thinlit die Christmas Tags Bundled to save 10%.
I do hope you have enjoyed my fun little project this week.  If you'd like to leave me a comment and let me know how you are enjoying our 3D Thursday posts, it would make my day!
Ready to get crafty! 
Below is the link to click on for FREE printable directions!  


5 comments:

depb said...

This is so cute! Thanks for the great PDF... Can't wait to try it!

Twila said...

Thanks, glad you like it!

Unknown said...

I am have trouble visualizing the folds. Is there a video?

Twila said...

I'm sorry I haven't made a video yet.

Cindy Mitchell-Clark said...

Thank you for sharing your instructions - these are just so very cute