Thursday, December 20, 2018

3D Thursday - Tabletop Snowman

Welcome!  Have we got a CUTE! project for you this week!!!  Who likes snowmen?  I think maybe we all do, right?  This week's team member Debbie Henderson from over at Debbie's Designs has come up with a super cute Tabletop Snowman.  And better yet you can get the directions to make your own right here at the end of my blog post for FREE!  Let's get started...
Here he is!  Ekkkk isn't he the cutest paper snowman ever!  Debbie used our Layering Circle Dies and the Swirls and Curls Emboss folder to make her snowman.
I just love all the little details and add ons that Debbie put into the making of her snowman.   From his scarf with the snowflake to...
  to this cute little wreath...
 and this cute little sign that hangs from his twig arms.  The twig arms just happen to be made with the Seasonal Layers Branch Thinlet!!! I know!  Right!!!
 Here is one last look at him.  Are you ready to make your own?  I know I am!  So below is the link to click on to download the project sheet for FREE.  Be sure to order your supplies from my online stampin' store by clicking the link on the left hand side of my blog.  Now go get crafty!
Merry Christmas!



No comments: