Thursday, April 4, 2019

3D Thursday - Throwback Thursday - A Truck Full Of Eggs

Happy 3D Thursday!  This week it's time for a Throwback Project.  I'm posting my favorite project I created last year.  A Truck Full Of Eggs.  I created the truck in 3 different colors for my grandsons and another different truck for my son's girlfriend's son.  I really had a lot of fun making them and the boys loved them.  The trucks are now put up in my china cabinet for safe keeping as they tried to make the trucks tires move and that wasn't a good thing. lol  Anyway if you follow the post all the way through at the end you can click on the link for the FREE Printable Project Sheet.
Here's my Truck!
The Easter Bunny and his helpers are busy delivering chocolate eggs.  The bed topper holds six eggs.
You can also take the bed topper off and add some bunnies to the back of your truck bed along with the chocolate eggs.
Beep!  Beep!  Are you ready to get crafty and make your own little Truck Full Of Eggs?  Just click on the link below for your FREE Project Sheet.  Have fun!





No comments: