Friday, June 14, 2019

3D Thursday - Patriotic Paper Cone Wreath (A Throwback Thursday)

Well hello! and welcome to 3D Thursday on a Friday!  I'm so sorry to be posting late but we have been crazy busy in the fields playing "catch up" trying to get everything planted before it rains again.  We've covered almost two thousand acres in just two weeks, which usually we get done in 1 to 2  months taking our time.  As I'm typing this now I can hear the rain start to hit the window.  We only have one more field to go.  The guys are completely wore out from going almost 24/7.  I know I'm tired of hauling tanks and "go foring".  Ok, back to the project for this week.
As I was looking back through some of my projects I came across this Patriotic Wreath and knew it was the Throw Back for this week!  Check it out!
The wreath is made using our cardstock.  Now I do have to say that it's a bit harder using the cardstock than it is the Designer Series Paper because of the thickness of the cardstock.
Here's an up close shot.  I actually used real sparklers for my wreath.  I just thought it was missing some sparkle.  No pun intended.
One last photo of it on my door.  OK!  So are you ready to make one of these babies for your door?  Well then you are in luck!  Just click on the link below to download and print aff the FREE direction sheet!  Happy Crafting!



No comments: