Thursday, September 12, 2019

3D Thursday Rewind - Cute Little Owl Bag

Hello, and welcome to another FREE 3D Thursday post.  This week I wanted to share a super cute project that one of our past time members Jenn Gulch created.  A super cute project that I know you will want to recreate!  Be sure and follow the post all the way through to the bottom where you can click on the link to print off FREE directions!
Isn't it a super cute little owl box!
Here's a sideview.  Just enough space for a few chocolates I think.
Isn't he adorable!  I love his big eyes!  Stampin' Up's! new fall paper, "Come To Gather" would make a great little owl.  I'll try and get one added to the post this week.
Are you ready to try your had at one?
Click on the link below for FREE directions!
Have a Super Crafty Day!
Twila






No comments: