Thursday, October 17, 2019

3D Thursday - Frankenstein Mini Pizza Box

Hello!  This week it was my turn to be the creative member on duty.  I almost squealed with excitement because Halloween Treats are some of my favorite things to make!  For my project I came up with a fun little Frankenstein Treat Box using our Mini Pizza Boxes.  Remember there is a link to download the FREE directions at the end of my blog post, so be sure and do that!
The color choice for my little Frankenstein box was of course Granny Apple Green.  It just happens to be one of my favorite happy colors.  So bright and it almost seems to glow.  I sponged the edges of all my green pieces to give him more depth also.
Here's a side view so you can see his ears and bolts in his neck.  By adding Dimensionals to my project also gave it more of a 3D look.
I think the funnest part to my project is that his hair is the belly band for the box.  That part was actually the "light bulb" moment for me and that's when I knew this was my project for this week.
The inside of the box has a simple Happy Halloween stamped and punched out using the Tailored Label Punch and adhered to the inside lid of the box.  I attached a couple of fun little bats also. The box is a perfect size for a Halloween Treat!  I hope you have enjoyed my little Pizza Box project this week.  Are you ready to get crafty?  For full directions with a list of supplies and pictures, just click on the link below to download the FREE Printable Direction Sheet.  We love sharing our creativity with others!
Have a super crafty day!  Thanks for stopping by!


Guest Designers Wanted!
Our team is now posting every other week and we would like to include Guest Designers on the off weeks. Do you love to create 3D projects? The only rules are current Stampin' Up! products only and a Project Sheet to go with your project. Are you interested in joining us as a Guest Designer for one week? Contact us by private message!






2 comments:

Karen in Florida said...

Great idea!! I love this little treat box! Thanks for sharing!

Twila said...

Glad you love it, Karen.