Thursday, December 26, 2019

3D Thursday - Easy Hand Sanitizer Holder

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas.  Yesterday's temps were in the mid 60's here in Southern Illinois which is kinda unusual for us.  It was a beautiful day!  This week's project was crafted up by me.  And since it has been a crazy week I went for something quick and easy.
 A simply hand sanitizer holder which I crafted up using some of the beautiful new DSP called Peaceful Poppies from the new Occasions Catalog that goes live January 3rd.
This simply little holder just uses a 2" x 8 1/2" strip of Basic Black and a 1 3/4" x 6 1/2" strip of DSP.
The stamp set I used for my sentiment piece is called Label Me Pretty.  I made several of these little holders using some of our Christmas DSP and they turned out super cute as well.  Ok so are you ready to craft some of these quick and easy holders up?  Just click on the link below to print off FREE directions!  Have a crafty day!





1 comment:

Patty Horton said...

Cute project! However, I believe scoring measurements are incorrect for both the card stock and the DSP.