Thursday, January 2, 2020

3D Thursday - Valentine Treat Holder With Attached Card

Happy New Year!  Have I got a FUN 3D Valentine project for you this week from guest designer, Trayce Bauer.  Thank you, Trayce!!!  I love this fun little project and can't wait to have my customers make this fun one at stamp camp this month!  Remember a link to FREE directions can befound at the end of my post.
Let's check it out!
Trayce made this adorable Treat Holder using some Stampin' Up! products from  the new Occasions Mini that goes live tomorrow!!!  She used the Heart Felt Bundle which includes stamp set and punches!  Yes we have new heart punches!!!  and the From My Hear Specialty DSP.
The Belly Band comes off and out comes a mini Hershey Bar!!!
I also love that the card is attached to the treat holder.  I so have to go make on of these right now!!!  Are you ready to make some yourself?  Ok let's get crafty.  Just click on the link below for FREE printable directions.
Have a crafty day!






No comments: