Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Carrot Treat Box - Guest Tutorial Writer For Splitcoast Stampers

Good morning!  I'm excited to share with you a cute Carrot Treat Box that I designed as a Guest Tutorial Writer for Splitcoast Stampers this week.  This treat box is made by starting with a 6" x 6" piece of Pumpkin Pie Cardstock.
 I used green tissue paper for the carrot green leafy top and love the way it looks.  The tissue also holds the chocolate candies.

I chose to use our pretty Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon to tie around the green tissue.  I used the stamp set Fable Friends to stamp my tag.  
One more picture showing the top of the carrot box.
For a list of supplies and directions check out the end of my post for the link to Splitcoast.
  Here's the video tutorial I made.

Time for you to make one of your own.  Have a crafty day friends!

Crafty Hugs!
Twila











No comments: