Thursday, April 16, 2020

3D Thursday - Dinosaur Tin Playset

This week's 3D Thursday's post is all about the kids.  I was in the designer seat this week and wanted to make something fun for the kids, so I created a Dinosaur Tin Playset.
The base for my Dino tin is an empty Altoid Tin.  I don't know about you but I love to reuse and make things new again.
I used our Dinoroar DSP and Mod Podge to hold it in place to cover the tin.
I built my Dino Kingdom using Stampin' Up! Embossing Paste and Reinkers and Acrylic White Paint to color it.  The mini dinosaurs can be found at Dollar General or Dollar Tree.  Would you like to make a fun Dinosaur kingdom for your favorite kiddo?  Just click on the link below for the FREE Printable Project Sheet.  Remember to shop online in my store for all you crafting needs!
Have a crafty day!









1 comment:

Donna said...

Oh my gosh, that's adorable, and your dinos match the DSP; Woot! I love your project, TFS! Stay well! xox