Monday, August 31, 2020

Grandsons Birthday Cards

Our Grandsons turned eight in July. I can not believe how fast the time has gone by. I always enjoy making them each a unique card to each of their liking. ALthough they are triplets they each have very different personalities and likes. I hope you will enjoy looking at their cards.
I'll start with Reid's card since he was the first born.  Reid loves to play the Nintendo Switch.  I found a great card to case from Pinterest and just changed the number.
Cade is the middle man and he loves Pokemon.   Found a fun card on Pinterest and made it my own.
Jace is the youngest by about 3 minutes.  Jace enjoys riding his dirt bike.
Since his was a bit plain or so I thought I added eight candles to the indie of the card.
Thanks for stopping by today and looking at what I've been up to.
Crafty Hugs!
Twila


No comments: