Thursday, January 25, 2024

3D Thursday - Recycled Pop-Top Can Gift Holder

 

Happy Thursday everyone! This week it was my turn at the craft desk. I decided to go with a fun project I came across about 15 years ago. I've always enjoyed making used or old things in to new things. Pop-top cans make great gift holders. At the end of the post you will find the link to print off the FREE PDF.

I used the Adoring Hearts Bundle for this project along with the Sale-a-bration Designer Paper Most Adored. I just love Sale-a-bration time in January and February. It's when you receive FREE product for every $50 or $100 you spend.  Wohoo! 
So here's the little gift inside my can after you pop the top off. So fun! Right? The secret to stuffing the can with a present can be found in the PDF. 
Close up shot.
another...
Are you ready to try your hand at this fun gift idea? I mean the possibilities are endless! Birthday, Christmas, Wedding...Just click on the link below to print off the FREE project sheet.
Check out the Glass Mat you receive as a bonus plus the starter kit. All for $99.

Crafty Hugs!
Twila Davis

No comments: