Thursday, March 26, 2009

Customer Appreciation Night

Thank you gifts for my customers.
Everyone who came received a little bag of goodies.

and if they RSVP'd the got this little something extra. There were 16 who attended and RSVP'd. I had 6 call and cancel the day of, wish they could have attended.

Here's one of the cards we made last night. My down-line Shannon came up with this one and I ask her if it was Ok if I CASE'd it for my event. Thanks Shannon! I just love this card.!

Then they all got to make a Big Shot purse. This version was a little easier because we did not add the extra circle to the lid. If you want to know what I'm talking about , scroll down to my first purse I did. They got to fill these with Easter Candy and of course Dove Chocolate!

This is another card I had them make. I got this idea from someone's blog and I'll have to see if I can find it. She said she got it from the back of one of our Stampin' Success Magazines. The last project I had them start was a SU Stampin' Up Punch Card set. These cards have all the different punches on them and the numbers. Got the template from SCS's. We did 4 cards last night and will do the other 4 another time. Then I plan on laminating the cards and putting them on a ring for my customers. It's a great tool to have! Well that's it for now, I've got to go be a "go-for" and get some anhydrous tanks for my son. We are starting to do some field work! So come back some time and stamp a little longer with me.

9 comments:

Kirsten said...

Great cards and gifts. I wish I was your customer!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

LUCKY!

Great projects for them do and receive!

Awesome!

Denise said...

Very pretty creations.

Unknown said...

Wow, really cool gifts for your guests! Fantastic!!!

Stephanie said...

Such cute projects! You sure have been busy!

Amy J said...

Wow, what lucky customers!

Stephanie said...

wow! I wish I was your customer! Those are great projects - I am sure that is why you had great attendance!
Love the big shot purse - too cute!

jeanne nielsen said...

Great idea for thank you gifts! TFS!

Kris Sobolik said...

can you tell me where you found the pencils with the Stampin' Up! logo on them?
thanks!