Sunday, June 7, 2009

This One's For Addi!


Ok, finally got my other great niece's scrapbook done of the fun day at my mom's. I did the inside like Ella's but added small flowers to the tabs on this one. Directions can be found a couple of post down. We are almost done with corn, just one field to go! still have 2/3 thirds of the beans to plant but hey we are not complaining, especially since it's suppose to rain all this week! We're getting pretty tired and grouchy right about now! So I'v been doing lot's of stamping to keep me sane in between runs to the fields. Have a great week! Oh stay tuned this coming week-end Stampin' Addicts will be doing another Blog Hop. So check back later for details.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just have to say that all you little scrapbooks are fabulous. I especially love the tabs with the little flowers. Very cute idea.

Unknown said...

This is adorable... love the colors you've chosen and the tabs are a wonderful touch! Sweet!!!!