Sunday, September 6, 2009

Katie's Birthday Card and Invite

This is a birthday card I made for a friend's daughter who turned 16 last week. I cased the front from a talented lady named Stacey from another site. This card is made using the SU stamp set "Party Hearty" which I really love!
Every 16 year old girl needs a little bling on her card! I went with the new in-colors on this card.

I really made this card from the inside out. I knew what I wanted on the indies, but was having trouable with the outside. The inside of the card is a pop up card using the bear from Under the Stars. I just love that bear! Everyone NEEDS this set, I'm telling you! You really do!!!
Inside side view.
This is the invite that Katie's mom made for her 16th birthday party. I think she did a wonderful job. Thanks for letting me share it with everyone Becky! Super Job! Please check back in tomorrow and Ill share some cards we swapped at our meeting at my upline's last week-end. Take care everyone.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Party Hearty card you did, but I wanted to point out that it is not a retired set...at least not in the US
Karen Herrmann

Twila said...

Oops, I was thinking of another Birthday set. I was just thinking about that after I typed that. Then I think this one will get should at my next workshop.

Nan Goerlitz said...

So bright & fun! I love that bear popping up inside the card. Adorable.

michelle sturgeon said...

hat a fun card!

Rhonda Langley said...

The birthday card is fabulous and I especially love the inside!

Samantha Gale said...

Absolutely love this card - especially the inside! Great colour combo!