Thursday, October 15, 2009

Flowers or Pumpkins? Take Your Pick

The following projects are some of the things I showed at a workshop last night. I got the idea to make flowers out of the Pumpins in the Pumpkin Patch set and some of the other things from Sarah's blog. She has some super cute ideas!This is a 5 1/4" x 5 1/4" card.
Hot Chocolate Packet Holder

Oops got these switched! This is what it looks like with the packet tucked down inside. Sorry about the color of some of the pictures my camera battery was about to go dead.
This is what I really fell in love with was how she put the pumpkin faces on the nuggets!
Super cute! I used our SU Matchbox die for this project.
Another flower card I made, but I Rock-n-Rolled around the edges.
and a simple little card, gotta love the courdury buttons!

This was one of the make-n-takes using the BS Top Note Die for a topper and Little Boo stamp!

Make -n-Take card using Falling Leaves and the Bright Blessings Jumbo Wheel.
Hostess gift this one ended up being Gerty's.
and this one was Sharon's.
Glad I hadn't glued down the letters before the party!

2 comments:

wandabing said...

The hot chocolate packet is WONDERFUL- what a great idea!!! I LOVE LOVE the faces on the nuggets- I would love to open a matchbox and see those smiling faces looking up at me!

Jan Hoyt said...

such cute samples!!! I especially love the little pumpkin faces on the wrapped Nuggets....now I find myself "needing" that set which I have managed to resist up until this point. Also love the hot cocoa packet holder...very cute! Jan