Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Gumballs For You!

Here is one of the Valentine cards that we made at the Valentine Stamp Camp Fundraiser for New Hebron Christian School. It's one of my favorites! I just love this new stamp set, whether you use it with the treat cups or the 1 3/4" circle punch, I think it turns out cute either way! We had a great turn out, 34 stampers! and half were kids. And although my stamps and some of my inks had the marks to prove it, everyone had a good time and really that's all that matters when it's all said and done.(:

What did I use?

Stamp Sets: Something Sweet, Tiny Tags
Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red, & Basic Black
Inks: Real Red, Basic Black
Other: Black Gingham Ribbon,
Heart to Heart, Small Word Window, My Way, 1/2", and 1 3/4" punches
Dimensionals

Remember to let me know if you'd like to purchase anything from SU and if you spend $50 when you order from now until March 31 you get a FREE item from our Sale-a-Bration Flyer! Have a great day and come back and stamp a little longer with me.

No comments: