Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm Back! Finally! Yepee!!!!!

Ok, so was anyone worried about me? Boy I sure was! What a Summer! My daughter became engaged Memorial week-end. Ok Great! She calls me about two weeks later and says "Mom, do you think you and dad can help us get a wedding together by August 28th!?!" WHAT!!! "Sure Sweetheart, you bet we can. My daughter was never going to marry a farmer. Ha! Ha! to that one. They wanted to get married before harvest, which was a good idea for us too since that's what we do. So the planning began. (Oh and let's not forget to throw the Stampin' Up! Convention in the mix, I wasn't gonna miss that one!) First I had to beg from anyone I could find to get enough of the Cool Caribbean cardstock for the invites and favors as this was her main color with a hint of pink. Here's what we ended up with. The wedding was outdoors at the Lasta Winery, beautiful place for a wedding! The fans did come in handy. I'll try and post some wedding pictures when I get some good ones back from the photographer. Keep checking back, I've got a lot more to share, now that I'm back to stampin"!!!! (I'm back in my happy place.)

Shower invite, wedding invite, registration card, program, wedding favor, and a cone to hold flowers to throw.
Better view of wedding stuff. We also made RSVP cards but I can't find one right now and after making 175 invites and everything else, I'm done for now.
Backside of fan that list wedding party.
Hope you have a great day!!!
Come back tomorrow!

2 comments:

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Very pretty! Glad the wedding went good!

Jan Hoyt said...

hey Twila...I had NO idea you were doing all of the wedding invites, etc. and they all turned out so nicely! I especially loved the "program" on the back of a fan, how cute! I am so glad that I was the mother of the grooms for our two summer weddings. I can assure you that it's much easier! but I did make the invitations for the rehearsal dinner (aka "Groom's Dinner") for both weddings plus party favors for both Groom's Dinners plus name placecards and a little tag to attach to the table favors for one of the wedding receptions.

Sounds like they had a beautiful wedding and I love their colors!