Sunday, August 28, 2011

Scrapbook Challenge for August at Stampin Addicts

So this month I chose to use the crimper on my scrapbook page.  Here's the page I came up with.  I'm kinda excited about the page because the pictures were just taken a few weeks ago while we were in Florida.  I know!  I actually have some on a page already!  That is exciting!  Now to just do some journaling.  Anyway,  for the base of the tree I used the crimper and for the branches I used the Blossoms Petal Builders Punch.  Embossing the clouds and making the flip flops came from ideas I received from convention on card swaps.  If you'ld like to play along click on Stampin' Addicts and it'll take you there.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  Tomorrow I'll post my other UStamp Project for this round.

No comments: