Thursday, September 29, 2011

Witchy Woman


 Here's is a cute little Halloween card I made using the fun stamp set " Out On a Limb".  I love this little witch stamp.  Very fun card using the masking technique to make the moon.  I thought she needed a little something added to her hat so I frayed some of our ribbon and added it.  I made this card for a designer swap over at U-Stamp for this round of Paper Parade.  We are using all the DSP this round to make our projects and I'll be showing you mine pretty soon.  You can sign up for the round by clicking on the button on the left hand side of my blog.  I love that little pinwheel!  Ok on to the inside of the card...
So here is the inside.  I just love that little kittty cat too!  The saying for the inside comes from the stamp set "Grateful Greetings".  The DSP I used on the card is Pick Your Poison from the Holiday Mini.  If you are coming to my Stamp a Stack this Sunday this is one of the projects you'll be making. :) Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Yolanda said...

I love that card! How cute! I have that stamp set and I can't come up with something, so I might have to case that cute card. TFS.

Dale Morin said...

Such a cute card, Love the kitty inside. Great touch.