Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Valentines & More Stamp Camp

Here are the 12 projects we made at the last stamp camp we held at the farm.  The first four belong to me and the second four belong to Kelly and the last four were done by Shannon.  I'm so lucky to have help from a couple of my downline, couldn't do it without them.  We usually have between 40 and 50 over our 2 day event so to do it by myself would be a bit overwhelming.  If you have any questions about how something was made, please feel free to email me or leave a comment. 
Love You to the Moon - card (Birthday or Valentine's Day)
Calendars
 Love Bug Valentine - I cased this little guy off of a full size card made by Michelle Suit.
 You & Me - Treat
 Hooray for Today! - card
 I Love You - card
 Sending Good Thoughts - card
 Valentine Chocolate - Treat
 Happy Valentine's Day or Happy Birthday - card
 Someone - card
 Sending Good Thoughts - Sticky Note Holder
Valentine Sucker - Treat
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon.

No comments: