Thursday, April 13, 2017

Spring Stamp Camp Projects

This past weekend we held our Spring Stamp Camp.  We usually have 12 projects for customers to choose from and make.  Two of my downline help me with my Stamp Camps and I couldn't do it without them.  We run the camp on Saturday from 4 - 7pm then again on Sunday 2:30 to 5:30.  We usually have between 35 to 50 people attend our camps so it is a major undertaking to get things ready.  A lot of inspiration for our projects come from other demos who share their talents with us and others.  Here are samples of the projects we had available for the stamp camp.
My projects, the quilt card was a big hit with everyone.  The little purse holds a chocolate square and the bunny box holds some candy.
 Shannon's projects: The tool box holds some Hershey Kisses.
Kelly's projects.
That's all for today.  Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Easter!
Twila

No comments: