Thursday, June 22, 2017

It's Time For 3D Thursday - My Turn!

Hi! and welcome to another 3D Thursday.  If you are new to my blog let me explain what goes on every Thursday.  Four Stampin' Up! Demonstrators have teamed up together to bring you a fun 3D project every Thursday along with a FREE Project Sheet that you can download which has full instructions on how to make that project.  I am thrilled to be a part of this very talented team.
Today it's my turn at creating.  I fell in love with the Pocketful of Sunshine stamp set from the get go and it comes with a matching set of Framelits!  Here's the fun project I have for you to make.
I really enjoyed making this fun little pocket in one of our new In Colors named Lemon Lime Twist.  Paired with Night of Navy Ink, makes for a fun summer gift.
What a great way to give a gift card or maybe just some little chocolates to that special friend or loved one.  I hope you enjoy making this fun little pocket and if you have any questions please email me at tjdstampsalot@yahoo.com and I will be happy to answer them.  If you would like to purchase any of the items to make this fun project you can go to my online store and order.  Be sure a print off the FREE Project Sheet.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a crafty day!




4 comments:

dselestial said...

This project is so stinkin' cute that I absolutely have it on my radar to buy on my next order. (I'mma demo, else I'd buy from you.) Just wanted you to know, cuz I was not even thinking to get it this go-round. Surely you will influence your customers to buy!

Linda said...

Oh my, didn't think I needed this die. Obviously I was wrong! Need to add to my list of things I "need"!

Andrée Catudal said...

I have to try this !
Thank you for sharing this nice project.
Andrée

Patricia Outland • paodesign.at said...

Thank you so much for sharing this idea!This looks so cool!