Sunday, August 20, 2017

Stamp Reivew Crew - Window Shopping

Hello! Welcome to another Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop.  This hop features the stamp set -Window Shopping which also has a set of matching thinlits.

If after the hop you want to go back and look at our creations some more you can view them all by going to the main Stamp Review Crew Blog "here" and find them.  The Stamp Review Crew is made up of a group of Stampin' Up! demos from around the world that focus on one stamp set per hop.  If you are hopping in order than you have just viewed the very talented Nikki Spencer's Blog - My Sandbox.  Her work is always amazing!  There are 15 stops on the hop so I hope you will join us for all of it!
 For this hop I chose to focus on the small flower background stamp.  I had made a pinwheel card earlier in the year for a stamp camp and thought that since it was getting later in the year that it might make a pretty fall card.  
  I chose to make a Pinwheel card in Crushed Curry, Early Espresso & Very Vanilla.  I couldn't decide if I liked the base card  Early Espresso or Very Vanilla so I did one of each.
I used one of our new Emboss Folders - Garden Trellis to emboss the featured part of the card giving it a quilt look.  The first card has the embossed sticking up and the second card has the emboss pointing down or depossed to look more like stitching.  The stamp set is really quite versatile.  It has some great sayings as well as designs.  The stamp set also comes with a small stamp to add to the back of your card above your signature.  Which card do you like?  Leave me a comment telling me which you like and I will use a random generator a pick a winner.  The winner will receive the card they chose.  Hope you'll play along!  Now it's time to hop on over to the ever so talented Bronwyn Eastley's blog - Add Inktive Designs.  I can't wait to see what fabulous creations she has for us!  Have a great day!


11 comments:

kat said...

It's a clear winner!!! The Espresso is so much more striking than the vanilla, don't you think? Love both your cards, though! Sure hope I'm lucky enough to win one!

Holly/Rubberredneck said...

They both look awesome Twila :) I love the pinwheel design reminded me of my grandma. Fabulous cards!

Kathy Bolam said...

Definitely a difficult choice but I favor the vanilla slightly more. Thank you for sharing!

Ann Schach said...

Very pretty cards, Twila! I LOVE the texture. Both cards are winners in my eyes!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

What a creative way to use the stamps, Twila. Love the vibrant colour combo especially with the Early Espresso.

kay mcbride said...

Very creative!! Love the colors TFS
Hugs
Kay

Mickey Roberts said...

I love that you showed how the mood of the card changes with the color of the card base, Twila. I also like how you showed one with the embossed and the other with the debossed cardstock. Pinwheel cards are so fun!

Betty said...

So cheerful! Makes me think of black-eyed susans-- one of my favorite flowers!

Dawn Tidd said...

Very fun card! I love the colors and the sentiment looks great with your pretty pinwheel!

Nikki Spencer said...

They are both lovely Twila. The combination of design, texture and colour work beautifully together. xx

Charlet Mallett said...

Both are beautiful. So much texture that I can almost feel your cards though the photos.