Thursday, March 15, 2018

3D Thursday - A Truck Full Of Eggs

Hi everyone!  It's FREE 3D Thursday Time!  So sorry about being late today with my post.  My laptop charger decided to stop working so I had to order one.  Thank goodness for Amazon and overnight shipping!  I have a super cute project for you today!
This week it's my turn to be crafty.  I came up with a cute little truck the holds 6 foil wrapped chocolate eggs.  Just in time for Easter.
The truck does have a removable bed topper so it could be used to hold other things as well.  I chose to use Tempting Turquoise and Lemon Lime Twist for my truck colors to make it look Springy.
Here is a side view of the truck so you can see how the eggs fit in the bed.
And if you want, you can take the bed topper off and let the bunnies play in the eggs.
Here's a picture of the bunny driver.  The bunny stamp is from the stamp set "We Must Celebrate" and is actually a group stamp with other fun animals as well on it.  All the bunnies were colored with our Stampin' Blends.  

And as promised a FREE printable Project Sheet can be found below so you can make your own little Truck Full Of Eggs.

I hope you have enjoyed this week's project as much as I have creating for you.  If you would like to order any of the materials needed to make this little truck I would be thrilled to have you order from my online store.  Just click on the "Shop My Store" button to the left of the screen and it will take you to my online store. 
Have a Crafty Day!



1 comment:

Susan K said...

Susan Itell made a truck like yours and linked back to you. You are so generous to share your directions. This is super cute! Thank you for sharing.