Thursday, May 24, 2018

3D Thursday - Easy Origami Treat Holder

3D Thursday is here with a super simple little Treat Holder made from one piece of 6" x 6' Designer Series paper.  Be sure to print off the FREE directions for this project at the end of my post.  This week it's my turn to be crafty.
I fell in love with Stampin' Up!s new Garden Impressions 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper Pack as soon as I saw it and wanted to find a way to showcase it.  This was the perfect little project.
The treat pouch can hold a cookie or other fun treat and goes together in minutes.  Since the project uses the complete piece of 6" x 6" piece of DSP there is no cutting involved in the basic project.
 I use one of our Clear Envelope Bags and the seal off of the top making it a cello bag to add my cookie to.  I used some of our pretty new Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon to close the top of my bag with.
I hope you've enjoyed my quick and easy project for this week.  Now if you would like you can print the FREE directions below and make your own Treat Holder.
Have a crafty day!



No comments: