Monday, July 2, 2018

FREE Set of 10 Ink Pads!

Here's a sweet deal to good to pass up!  Have you ever thought of becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?  or maybe there are too many pretty things in the new catalog you want and would love a discount?  Then this deal is for you.  During the month of July you will receive a Color Family set of (10) ink pads of your choice for FREE with you Starter Kit.  How much is the Starter Kit and what comes?...The starter kit cost $99 plus tax.  You receive $125 worth of product of YOUR choice and no shipping charge.
I would love to have you join my team.  My team has become my crafting family and I love the wonderful friendships we have with each other.
Ready to join?  
Just click on the Shop Now Button and it will take you to my online store where you can 
"Join The Fun!"
Can't wait to have you on my team so we can get crafty together!
Have a great day!
Twila

No comments: