Thursday, August 16, 2018

3D Thursday - Mini Carry-All Bag

Hi there!  Welcome to 3D Thursday.  If you are visiting for the first time let me tell you a little bit about why Thursdays are special on my blog.  Every Thursday I post a 3D Project with a FREE Printable Project Sheet.  I am one of a group of four Stampin' Up! Demos that do this.  Each Thursday we take turns creating projects to share.  If there are five Thursdays we do a blog hop with four projects.  This week it's my turn to create a project for us all to share.  Let's take a look at it now.
It's a Mini Carry-All Bag made from our pretty Twinkle, Twinkle DSP.  Of course some Hershey Nuggets always makes for a great little added gift.
What a fun little way to give a gift to someone.  There is even room for a gift card to be tucked inside.  I've added three Hershey Nuggets, a little hand sanitizer and a pad of sticky notes to mine.
Here's a shot so you can look inside when empty.  You can even make your own paper shred to match your bag.  I used the 1 3/4" and 2 1/4" Circle punches to create my handles.  How I did it can be found in the Free Project Sheet at the end of my post.
I finished off my little bag by adding a sweet little tag.  I inked up the stamp set "A Big Thank You" and used it for my saying and flower.  Are you ready to make your own little bag?  Click on the link below to print off the FREE Project Sheet.  Have a crafty day!


No comments: