Thursday, February 7, 2019

3D Thursday - "LOVE" Reclaimed Wood Stamp Block Decor

Good morning everybody!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday Project! with a FREE Printable Project Sheet. First though, it's a soggy mess here in Southern Illinois today.  With another 1.25" more of rain today.  High of 62 and then high tomorrow of 21.  I'm ready to get off of the roller coaster and in to Spring!  Anyway, this week it was my turn to get crafty for the team.  Last week I was at a Craft / Scrapbook Retreat.  Sitting across from my cousin as she took off the stamps from her wooden blocks I came up with my idea.  I'm gonna do a project with some of those blocks!  
So here you go!
A pretty Home Decor piece for Valentine's Day.  I used our beautiful Designer Paper from the new Occasions Catalog called All My Love.
I cut out the letters using Lovely Lipstick Cardstock and the Large Letters Framelits.  The heart was cut out using the new Be Mine Stitched Framelits from the New Occasions Catalog.
 
I fussy cut some small flowers from the Designer Series Paper and attached them to the letters. 
Added a few pearls and Ta! Da!  A pretty, yet small Home Decor piece perfect for a shelf.
Here's one more shot of the piece.  Just think of all the little signs you could make with these reclaimed wood blocks!  Now as promised here is the link to the FREE Printable Directions Sheet.
Now, Go Get crafty!








No comments: