Thursday, March 21, 2019

3D Thursday - Throwback Thursday - Cup A Happiness

Hi!  Welcome to this week's 3D Thursday Throwback Project.  This week I'm showcasing the first project post I did when we started up our 3D Thursday group.  Be sure and follow through the post and at the end there is a pink to click on for the FREE direction sheet.  The first posts we did as a team was actually a Blog Hop featuring projects made with the Envelope Punch Board.  Let's take a look at mine.
For my project I chose to make a sweet cup filled with Hershey Nuggets of course.  If you know me very well I usually have chocolate involved with my projects.
Here's another view with the cello bag out of the cup.  I added a paper Daisy made with our wonderful Daisy Punch to top of the bag after tying the bag shut with a ribbon.   So are you ready to make one!  Just click on the link below to print off and get to crafting!
Have a super day!  See you next time and thanks for stopping by!


No comments: