Saturday, May 4, 2019

Happy National Scrapbook Day!

Hi everyone!  Since today is National Scrapbooking Day I've been doing a little bit of scrapbooking this afternoon.  So far I've completed three pages (no journaling) but that's pretty good for me.  So here's what I've done so far.
I'm so glad I saved some of my 12' x 12" Tempting Turquoise Cardstock.  I took these picture a few years ago of my daughter and niece and their kiddos at the park one day.  I've got triplet grandsons and don't really ever get to add flowers to a page and I think I may have gotten away with it today.
These pictures were taking last year at my mom's home.  She bought little buckets so each of the boys could pick holding one.  My sister was there for a visit too.
Now before I end the post I want to share a little tip with you about the Simply Score. 
 (It's not just a score board)
If you find it hard to get things straight like I do, I use my SImply Score or other score board and a piece of scrap paper to help line up my letters and pictures. Cheaper than buying one of those rulers. (If you already have one.)
Hey you all, Thanks so much for stopping by to check out what I've been up to!
Have a super crafty day!

Twila

No comments: