Thursday, November 28, 2019

3D Thursday - Let It Snow Flip Out Album with FREE Directions!

Hey everyone!  First of all I want to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving.  I'm late with my post as I'm just finishing up the dishes after having all my family over for lunch today.  It's been a pretty busy day around here!  I hope you all got enough turkey and noodles to last you awhile.  
Your in for a treat today as teammate Debbie Henderson has come up with a super cute little flip out album that would make for a great little gift for someone special.  Oh, and it just happens to be Debbie's Birthday so why don't you hope over to her blog Debbie's Designs and wish her a happy day!  I know she would love it!  Ok let's check out her sweet project.
Debbie added a shaker dome to the front of her project to make it even more adorable!
Opened up you can see that she added the pictures of her two granddaughters.  Aren't they beautiful!
Here's a side view of her project.
and up close of the little snow dome.  SHe added some snowflake sequins to the inside.
Here's one more last view of Debbie's project.  Are you ready to make one of your own?  Then just click on the link below to print off the FREE project directions.  As always have a crafty day! 
One last thing, I'm very Thankful to all of you who check out and follow my blog.  Thank you for going along on my creative journey.
Remember to click on my store button to the left of my blog to order your crafty supplies!


No comments: