Saturday, December 28, 2019

Little Ladybug Stamp Set - FREE during Salebration

I've been playing around with some new stamps from the upcoming Occasions and Salebration Books today.  Just finished this Ladybug card.  What a FUN set.  I love to color with our Blends and this set is perfect just for that.  The set is actually a FREE set for a Host who's party is $300 or more on top of the other great rewards.  I'd love to help you earn this set so message me and we can chat about it.
Have a crafty day!
Twila

4 comments:

Donna said...

I love this card, Twila! --

How are you? I'm sure your Christmas celebration was a beautiful time; may the New Year bring health, happiness and all you pray for! Big Hugs for you! xox

Twila said...

Donna, Thank you so much. Christmas was great. Hope yours was too. I've missed seeing your posts on Stampin' Connection.
Crafty Hugs! Twila

Judy Gielniak said...

LOVE your Ladybug card! SO PRETTY! Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation!

Twila said...

Thanks, Judy!